Justice A. Rajasekhar Reddy of the Hyderabad High Court made it clear that the recruitment process of Sub-Inspector of Police by the Telangana Police Recruitment Board would not be taken forward till the complaint filed regarding NCC-C quota was disposed of.
The Judge was dealing with a case filed by one M. Suresh. He said the board had violated the recruitment procedure, which was an injustice to NCC-C candidates. He said he made representations to the concerned, but no action was taken while all the posts were being filled up. The Judge said till his complaint was addressed, no further steps to complete the recruitment process should be taken.
The TS government informed the Hyderabad High Court on Wednesday that the public hearing contemplated under Section 15 of new Land Acquisition Act pertaining to Anantagiri reservoir, Sundilla Annaram barrage, would be held afresh in the last week of October at Sircilla and Manthani. This is being confined to 45 persons who came to the High Court.
The information regarding the fresh hearing was conveyed to Justice Ramalingeswar Rao who was adjudicating a batch of cases filed by several persons from four villages. The petitioners told the court that all the provisions of the new Land Acquisition Act were violated and final declarations issued. D. Prakash Reddy, Advocate General of Telangana, told the judge that the petitioners have been complaining that their objections pursuant to preliminary notification have not been considered. He said fresh opportunity of being heard would be given to the petitioners on October 24 and 25. The Judge set aside the final declaration made under Section 19 of the Act to the extent of petitioners only. The petitioners from Siripuram, Kasipeta, Anantagiri, Upatla were permitted to appear before the officers and after affording a hearing, the orders would be passed.happy wheels
Feb 19, 2018 0ShareShockingly movie producers get uncommon inconveniences...
Apr 10, 2017 0