A lawsuit that claimed that Michael Jackson had sexually abused Robson when he was a child has been dismissed. The reason? Because it was apparently filed too late.
HollywoodReporter.com reports that Robson had filed the suit first in 2013, claiming that he had been sexually abusing him for nearly a decade. He then stated that MJJ Productions, Jackson’s entertainment label, and MJJ Ventures had a second purpose which was to “operate as a child sexual abuse operation, specifically designed to locate, attract, lure and seduce child sexual abuse victims”.
The judge ruled on Tuesday that the companies were not liable for the lawsuit as “no one other than Michael Jackson had the legal ability or authority to control Michael Jackson”.
“Without control over Michael Jackson, the corporate defendants cannot impose reasonable safeguards or take reasonable steps to avoid acts of unlawful sexual conduct in the future by Michael Jackson,” stated judge Beckloff said during the dismissal.happy wheels
Jan 23, 2018 0ShareUS President Donald Trump has said that he will make a...
Jan 23, 2018 0ShareThe Income Tax Department on Tuesday cautioned people...
Apr 10, 2017 0
Jan 04, 2018 0