After the disaster result of Hello, Akhil Akkineni and Nagarjuna Akkineni are said to be in contemplation mode. Despite positive reviews, Hello failed to rake in moolah at the ticket windows owing to its high budget and clashing with MCA at the BO.
Akhil, who had earlier announced, that he was listening to the final version of the two scripts and finalise one and announce it after Jan 10th has been silent since then. As we dug deep into the story, we learnt that Akkineni fans have played crucial role behind Akhil’s silence.
Going into details, Malupu director Satya Prabhas Pinisetty has narrated an impressive story to Akhil and Akhil too liked it. While Nag is yet to take the final call, fans said to have told Nagarjuna to associate with a crazy director for Akhil’s next.
This said to have pushed Nag and Akhil to go back to the drawing board. Nag said to have persuaded to fans that Akhil’s next is not yet finalized. Fans apparently wanted Akhil to team up with director Koratala Siva after his ongoing film Bharat Ane Nenu with Superstar Mahesh.happy wheels
Feb 19, 2018 0ShareShockingly movie producers get uncommon inconveniences...
Apr 10, 2017 0